1. Which size should I get for my 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 year old?
To get the right size, you need to measure your child’s height and inseam , then check our size chart.
If your measurements fall in two sizes on the chart above, the bigger size will last longer, but he/she might not touch the ground at the very beginning, training wheels is needed during this period. Compare the inseam with the saddle height(adjustable).
However, it will be easier for him/her to learn with a smaller bike, if your little beloved doesn’t know how to ride
2. Where can I buy extra kick stand or training wheels?
3. How to assemble the bike?
The bike is 95% assembled, it's super easy to put together.
Here is the instruction video, if you met any difficulties with the assembly, pls feel free to contact us on Facebook or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What's the difference between Space Shuttle and other bikes?
5. I’m not sure if the size will fit my girl/boy. What’s the return policy?
We accept change of mind returns! You can also contact us to arrange an exchange
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the Royalbaby item within 30 calendar days of your purchase.