No customization has been created for this 3D model
You can create a customization now by clicking here
(Don't worry! Your customers will not see this error message.)
1. Which size should I get for my 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 year old?
Tips for Choosing the Size
1. Consider rider's Height more than age to choose a matched size.
2. Compare Saddle Height with Inseam + Feet Length to check if the rider can touch the ground.
3. The Size Guide generally recommend for a longer use term. If a better control is needed, you can consider a size on the small side. e.g. Size 16 Inch is recommended for kids between 41" and 45", use until he grows up to 53".
2. Where can I buy extra kick stand or training wheels?
3. How to assemble the bike?
The bike is 95% assembled, it's super easy to put together.
Here is the instruction video, if you met any difficulties with the assembly, pls feel free to contact us on Facebook or by email: email@example.com
4. What's the difference between BMX and other bikes?
5. I’m not sure if the size will fit my girl/boy. What’s the return policy?
We accept change of mind returns! You can also contact us to arrange an exchange
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the Royalbaby item within 30 calendar days of your purchase.