- Frame/fork: Ultralight alloy frame and unique cross frame structure makes it approximately 1/2 weight of a same sized steel bike
- Drivetrain: Belt transmission with sealed bearing and integrated BB parts, quiet and smooth pedaling, transparent full chain guard
- Wheels/tires: Alloy rim with 1.75 inch low rolling resistance tires
- Brake/Cockpit: Front V-brake and rear patented kid-safe disc-brake, kids-size alloy brake lever, comfortable kids saddle with colorful decal
- Includes: Magnesium alloy training wheels and kickstand for 14 inch； For 16 & 18 inch kickstand only, bell, and assembly tools
Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Frame
The H2 kids bike introduces an ultralight alloy frame that is 1/2 the weight as a steel bike of the same size. Unique frame so cool.
Rear disc brake
Stopping power is phenomenal with a front v-brake and patented kid-safe disc-brake in the rear.
Enclosed belt drivetrain
In addition to this awesome frame design, a belt transmission system with sealed ball bearings provides a quiet and smooth ride.