RoyalBaby warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship occurring under normal use for a period limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase (dated sales receipt is required for proof of purchase).
This warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred to any other person. The product must have been assembled and maintained per the product instructions.
RoyalBaby warrants that its kid bike will be free from defects in material and workmanship occurring under normal use for the warranted period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase, with the below exceptions:
Lifetime: bike frame, front fork
30 Day Warranty Period: normal wear parts including Bearing Races, Bearings, Brake Pads, Bushings, Cables and Housings, Cassettes, Chain, Chainrings, Free Hubs, Grips, Paint Fading Caused by UV Light or Outdoor Exposure, Pawls, Rubber Moving Parts, Saddle, Saddle Cover, Seals, Spokes, Sprockets, Stripped Bolts and Threads, Tires, Tools, Tubes, Wheel Braking Surfaces
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
This warranty does not cover:
- misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use; or use of the product other than for its intended purpose;
- damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance;
- products that have been modified or altered;
- normal wear and tear,
- cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal wear, or
- any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or its implementation, here is how you can reach us: